A disabled pen,, Written By Nancy Kamal












A disabled pen

Written By Nancy Kamal
I have only my words , which I have always written , to fight against injustice

and corruption ..
Words scream of pain and anger and calling for freedom and peace, trying to lighten this darkness and injustice, I have not  waited for anything but only to be a pen I that documents what  happened of injustice , arrest and murder.. The pen that witnesses the history .. to let our children know how hard we fought for them , for the future of a great nation as we dreamed of building it for them . but the bitter reality is getting worse than we expect or imagine , we have never expected that one day we would cry for the execution of our friends , who lost their lives for telling the truth, it was not also in our worst nightmares that the day came when we were looking for hundreds of friends who were kidnapped by this repressive regime and we have not found them until today.. it is a heinous crime committed by this regime, which is called enforced disappearance.. I can not hide how much oppression and heartbreaking I feel for the arrest of thousands of revolutionaries of the January's revolution. This deadly, repressive regime, the destructor of all our dreams, fights with all its power against every dream or goal of January's revolution. It killed the youth, oppressed the freedom and stole the joy from our hearts and planted the sorrow instead which we will never forget.. To become after all this tragic scene, my pen unable even to and the words can't express what's inside me..  This grief became a helplessness trying to possess me day by day to kill all What is beautiful inside me .. But I declare to you and to myself that I will remain on the covenant, which we shared only Since the beginning of our great revolution, my dream of the success of the revolution and its goals will remain the dream and the greatest goal of my life ... Whatever the deficit lived in my heart, it will not never control my strength which I derive it from my love to this oppressed nation.



 قلم عاجز
كتبت نانسي كمال
لم يصبح في يدي الا كلماتي التي طالما كتبتها لاحارب كل ماهو ظالم و فاسد .. كلماتا تصرخ الما تصرخ غضبا تنادي بالحرية و السلام .. تحاول قشع الظلام و الظلم .. لم  اكن انتظر منها اي حصاد الا ان اكون قلما يوثق ما يحدث من ظلم و قتل واعتقال ليكون قلما كتب طلمات يشهد عليها التاريخ ليعلم ابنائنا كم حاربنا من اجلهم و من اجل مستقبل وطنا عظيم طالما حلمنا ببنائه لهم .. الا ان الواقع المرير اصبح اكثر سوءا مما نتوقع او نتخيل .. لم يكن احد مخيلاتنا سوءا اننا سيأتي علينا اليوم لنبكي قهرا علي اعدام اصدقائنا اللذين دفعوا حياتهم ثمنا لكلمة حق قرروا ان يصرخون بها في وجه هذا النظام القاتل .. كما لم يكن في اسوء كوابيسنا ان ياتي علينا اليوم الذي نبحث فيه عن مئات من اصدقائنا الذي اختطفهم هذا النظام القمعي ولم نجدهم حتي هذا اليوم وهي جريمة بشعه يرتكبها هذا النظام تسمي الاختفاء القسري .. ولا اخفي عليكم كم من القهر و انكسار القلب الذي اشعر به لاعتقال الالاف من ثوار ثورة يناير .. هذا النظام القاتل القمعي الهادم لكل احلامنا يحارب بكل قوته كل ماهو حلم او هدف من اهداف او احلام ثورة يناير .. قتل الشباب و قمع الحرية و سرق الفرح من قلوب الجميع بل زرع داخل قلوبنا حزنا اليم لن ننساه ابدا .. ليصبح بعد كل هذا المشهد المأساوي قلمي عاجزا حتي عن الكتابة فلم تعد حتي الكلمات تستطيع التعبير عما بداخلي .. اصبح هذا الحزن بمثابة عجز يحاول ان يتملك مني يوما بعد يوم ليقتل كل ماهو جميل بداخلي .. الا انني اشهدكم قبل اشهد نفسي انني ساظل علي العهد الذي تقاسمناه سويا منذ بدء ثورتنا العظيمة سيظل حلمي بنجاح الثورة و اهدافها هو الحلم والهدف الاكبر بحياتي ... فمهما سكن العهجز قلبي لن يتملك من قوتي التي استمدها من حب هذا الوطن المظلوم ..

Comments